Dwarf Barbarian

Dwarf Barbarian

myminifactory

If you enjoy my work, subscribe to my Patreon and get access to a full library with all of my models (no matter if those models are free on MyMiniFactory or not) patreon.com/YourNeighborKnight

Dwarf Barbarian

Dwarf Barbarian

thingiverse

When mage armor just doesn't cut it, and you're out of slots to cast shield, it's nice to have a big dumb object to hide behind. Print with supports. ...The base is slightly narrower than the standard 25x25 mm, but the man himself should be about the...

Dwarf Barbarian

Dwarf Barbarian

sketchfab

No description provided.

Dwarf Barbarian

Dwarf Barbarian

thingiverse

If you enjoy my work, subscribe to my Patreon and get access to a full library with all of my models (no matter if those models are free on MyMiniFactory or not) patreon.com/YourNeighborKnight

Dwarf Barbarian 3D model

Dwarf Barbarian 3D model

cgtrader

Miniature for tabletop games or any fantasy pen and papper role playing game: Class Barbarian Race Dwarf File in STL format, ready to print in any 3d printer (need supports). ... Thank you Hope you like it

Shield of Gareï, the barbarian dwarf.

Shield of Gareï, the barbarian dwarf.

sketchfab

Modeling in Maya & Texture in Sustance Painter. I hope you like it ! ... My portfolio : https://www.artstation.com/noemievivierboudrier

DnD Dwarf

DnD Dwarf

thingiverse

Dwarf fighter and Dwarf Barbarian. I had to use several supports to print these models. If you would like to see any variation to my models (different weapons, extra gear, random horns, etc.) feel free to message me and I'll gladly do my best to...

DnD Dwarf

DnD Dwarf

cults3d

Dwarf fighter and Dwarf Barbarian. I had to use several supports to print these models. If you would like to see any variation to my models (different weapons, extra gear, random horns, etc.) feel free to message me and I'll gladly do my best to...

Barbarian

Barbarian

thingiverse

Running barbarian

Barbarian

Barbarian

sketchfab

Barbarian model slot machine game

Barbarian

Barbarian

thingiverse

A Barbarian That Can't Move

Barbarian

Barbarian

sketchfab

A barbarian creature i've made with Blender and Gimp.

Barbarian

Barbarian

thingiverse

The barbarian. Thought for 32 mm, but do it to the size that you like the most. ...Enjoy it!

Barbarian

Barbarian

myminifactory

This is a second century AD bust of a Barbarian, originating from the Farnese Collection in Naples. ...No further information on this well carved bust is available.

Barbarian

Barbarian

thingiverse

This is a barbarian sculpt I made, you can use it in your DnD game or just print it off for display. It prints fine with cura tree supports, although I did damage the arm pulling off the supports because I made the supports too strong (two walls...

Dwarf

Dwarf

thingiverse

Cleric dwarf dnd miniture

Dwarf

Dwarf

sketchfab

Dwarf model test

Dwarf

Dwarf

sketchfab

Random Style Dwarf,.... ... lol :D

Dwarf

Dwarf

thingiverse

A Dwarf wit an Axe

Dwarf

Dwarf

sketchfab

Dwarf created from 116 photos with Agisoft Photoscan.

Dwarf

Dwarf

thingiverse

Every child loves dwarves. ... My kids are doing dwarf wars. ... More models: www.printednest.com

Dwarf

Dwarf

youmagine

Dwarf sculpture made in Zbrush and tested in meshlab and netfabb. ...Shold be ready to print.

Dwarf

Dwarf

myminifactory

A dwarf is depicted holding a type of fruit in his right hand. ...He stares suspiciously over his left shoulder.

Dwarf

Dwarf

sketchfab

Dwarf low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps. ... -link removed- https://www.facebook.com/ogli3d

Dwarf

Dwarf

thingiverse

Dwarf mini with removable hammer for ease of printing/painting. ... The base with pegs for easy feet placement can be found here https://www.patreon.com/posts/dwarf-48807449. ... I suck at painting but believe he turned out good despite it.

Dwarf

Dwarf

sketchfab

A Dwarf Asset. The 3d file format is FBX, if you need 3dMax file format, email me please. INSIDE: FBX Model. 4002 triangles. 5 FBX Animations.Idle, Run, Attack, Hit, Die. Albedo Texture, Normal Map, Metal Texture, Specular Texture. ...Each one is...

Tiny Barbarian

Tiny Barbarian

cults3d

Tiny Barbarian

Orc Barbarian

Orc Barbarian

thingiverse

Orc Barbarian

Human Barbarian

Human Barbarian

thingiverse

Human Barbarian

Tribal Barbarian

Tribal Barbarian

thingiverse

Barbarian model